Skyward Employee Access is available to all employees. You’ll find your personal information, copies of paycheck stubs (earning statements), W-2 information, hourly rate and contract information (if applicable). If you’re a contracted worker, you’ll also use Employee Access to request time off.
If you have forgotten or need help with your user name and password contact the IT Help Desk 801-826-5544
- How do I print my paycheck stubs?
- Can you mail or fax me my paycheck stub?
- What is my hourly rate?
- Where can I see and print my W-2?
- What lane and step am I currently on?
All of these questions and more can be answered by following the simple instructions in the “Employee Access Quick Reference Handbook” Download Employee_Access_Quick_Reference.pdf
- How do I request a day off? CLICK HERE
- Please see the Time Off section above for further information
Where do I find my Employee ID?
Your Employee ID is a six-digit number assigned to each employee displayed in Employee Access.
- In your browser, go to skyward.canyonsdistrict.org
- Click on Employee Access
- Enter your Login ID and Password
- Click the Sign in button or press the Enter button
- Click on the Employee Information button
- Under Employee Information, click on Personal Information
- Your Employee ID is displayed under Custom Forms
- Click the link for Employee ID. Your name and Employee ID will be displayed.
For step by step instructions concerning “Employee Access Quick Reference” CLICK HERE