CSD Custodial/Grounds Services is following and enforcing the guidelines set by Governor Cox.
1 + Million
Sq. Ft. Cleaned Daily
Grass Mowed & Trimmed
|Kevin Kelson||Custodial/Grounds Coordinator||801-826-5175|
|Todd Muir||Custodial Trainer||801-826-5128|
|Brent Markus||Custodial Specialist, North Area||801-448-4066|
|Joe Marriott||Custodial Specialist, South Area||801-541-6342|
|Kelly Smolik||Grounds Lead||801-826-5113|
|Darron Thorup||Assistant Grounds Lead||801-657-1349|
|Brandon Wolf||Energy Services / Sprinkler Programming||801-826-5125|
|Lola Lepsic||Administrative Assistant||801-826-5185|
|Cheri Anderson||AM Part-Time Administrative Assistant||801-826-5038|
|Becky Mason||PM Part-Time Administrative Assistant||801-826-5114|
In the Custodial/Grounds Department we
strive for simplicity, valuing competence and a
job done right. Foremost, we take pride in our
work and in our buildings that have been
entrusted to our care.
- We Believe our three primary responsibilities are to provide a safe, clean, well-maintained environment for all who use our facilities.
- We Believe in cleaning for health first and then for appearance.
- We Believe in a systematic cleaning approach.
- We Believe in high-performance cleaning and verify the results with quantitative methods.
- We Believe in the Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS) and fully comply with their standards.
- We Believe in using chemicals and processes that are respectful to the environment.
- We Believe in Integrated Pest Management and fully comply with IPM standards.
- We Believe in utilizing Canyons School District’s assets and budgets in a professional and ethical manner.
- We Believe the Canyons Custodial Education Program provides an excellent training resource for our custodians.
- We Believe custodians are a vital part of the education system.
- We Believe all custodians should be treated with dignity and respect.
- We Believe in providing a service worthy of recognition.