Title I Schools receive additional federal funds aimed at increasing the reading and math achievement of students who are economically disadvantaged. Families living within the boundaries of a Title I school are eligible for free preschool enrollment.
- Your child must be four on or before September 1, 2024
- Your child is not eligible for kindergarten
- Your child is not eligible for special education under an IEP
- Your child should have age appropriate language and social skills
- Your child must be toilet-trained
- You will need to transport your child to and from class
- You must live within the boundaries of a Canyons School District Title I school
To apply for the Title I preschool program, fill out the downloadable application below and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org or your elementary school’s main office.
Title I applications for current school year (2023-2024) are available until March 30, 2024.
Title I applications for Fall 2024 will be available March 1, 2024.