The tuition-based preschool program is available to all families living within the boundaries of the Canyons School District. Families applying for the tuition program are not limited in their school selection and can apply to any tuition-based district preschool. Please note, all preschool classes in Canyons School District have a mix of children with and without disabilities. Applications are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Your child must be three or four on or before September 1, 2024 to be eligible for Fall registration
- Your child is not eligible for kindergarten
- Your child is not eligible for special education under an IEP (IEPs with articulation only services are still eligible to participate)
- Your child should have age appropriate language and social skills
- Your child must be toilet-trained
- You will need to transport your child to and from class
- You must live within the Canyons School District boundaries
2 days a week = $100/month
4 days a week = $200/month
(There is a $20 application)
- Monday / Wednesday
- Tuesday / Thursday
- Monday – Thursday
To apply for the tuition preschool program, fill out the downloadable application below and submit it to email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications for the current school year (2023-2024) are no longer accepted after December 20, 2023. Thanks to all who have joined us this year!!