To enroll in a Canyons District school, you must first register your child using our secure, Skyward Family Access portal. Students who are new to Canyons, have never attended one of our schools, and do not have a Skyward Family Access account, will need to create one by selecting Temporary Account for New Student Enrollment.
If you already have a Skyward Family Access account, or a temporary account has already been created, please log in to Skyward and select New Student Enrollment. If you need to have your Family Access password reset, call our Help Desk at (801) 826-5544.
If you don’t have access to a computer at home, contact the school in which you intend to enroll for assistance.
NOTE: Preschool enrollments should not be submitted using the links above. For information regarding enrolling a student in preschool, please visit: csdearlychildhood.weebly.com
Please be prepared to upload scanned copies of the following forms:
- Child’s original or certified birth certificate
- Child’s unofficial transcripts from ALL previous schools (Grades 9-12)
- Proof of Residency – (click this link to view acceptable documentation)
Have questions about enrolling in a Canyons District school?
Here are a few things to know:
- To enter kindergarten children must be five years old on or before September 1.
- Your student will be placed in a grade according to age. We may honor an acceleration or retention with adequate documentation. Click here to view Age Charts.
- An original or a certified copy of a birth certificate is required for any child.
- Proof of immunization against communicable diseases including measles, mumps, polio, etc. is required. Visit the Immunization Requirements page for more information.
- Your child’s legal name (the name that appears on the birth certificate) will be used on all official school records.