Canyons District's COVID-19 Action Plan, Updates | Read More >

School Boundaries

Need to know what boundary school your student would attend? Enter your home address into our Boundary Locator tool.

School Choice Permits

Those who wish to attend a school other than the one assigned to them by geographic boundaries will need to apply for a school choice transfer through the School Choice Permit Portal. Enrollment is conditional upon approval of the permit.

Enrollment Procedures

To enroll in a Canyons District school, you must first register your child using our secure, Skyward Family Access portal. Students who are new to Canyons, have never attended one of our schools, and do not have a Skyward Family Access account, will need to create one by selecting Temporary Account for New Student Enrollment.

If you already have a Skyward Family Access account, or a temporary account has already been created, please log in to Skyward and select New Student Enrollment. If you need to have your Family Access password reset, call our Help Desk at (801) 826-5544.

If you don’t have access to a computer at home, contact the school in which you intend to enroll for assistance.

NOTE: Preschool enrollments should not be submitted using the links above. For information regarding enrolling a student in preschool, please visit:

Please be prepared to upload scanned copies of the following forms:

Have questions about enrolling in a Canyons District school?

Here are a few things to know:

  • To enter kindergarten children must be five years old on or before September 1. 
  • Your student will be placed in a grade according to age. We may honor an acceleration or retention with adequate documentation. Click here to view Age Charts.
  • An original or a certified copy of a birth certificate is required for any child.
  • Proof of immunization against communicable diseases including measles, mumps, polio, etc. is required. Visit the Immunization Requirements page for more information.
  • Your child’s legal name (the name that appears on the birth certificate) will be used on all official school records.
Close Menu
  • Select a Language
Afrikaans Afsoomaali Azərbaycan dili Bahasa Indonesia Bahasa Melayu Basa Jawa Basa Sunda Bosanski Català Cebuano Čeština‎ Chichewa Corsu Cymraeg Dansk Deutsch Eesti English Español Esperanto Euskara Filipino Français Frysk Gaelige Galego Gàidhlig Harshen Hausa Hmong Igbo isiXhosa Italiano Íslenska Kiswahili Kreyol ayisyen Latin Latviešu valoda Lëtzebuergesch Lietuvių kalba Magyar Malagasy Maltese Nederlands Norsk bokmål Ōlelo Hawaiʻi Polski Português Română Samoan Sesotho Shona Shqip Slovenčina Slovenščina Suomi Svenska Te Reo Māori Türkçe Yorùbá Zulu አማርኛ Հայերեն العربية Беларуская мова বাংলা Български 简体中文 繁體中文 ქართული Ελληνικά ગુજરાતી עִבְרִית हिन्दी 日本語 ಕನ್ನಡ Қазақ тілі ភាសាខ្មែរ 한국어 كوردی‎ Кыргызча ພາສາລາວ Македонски јазик മലയാളം मराठी Монгол ဗမာစာ नेपाली پښتو فارسی ਪੰਜਾਬੀ Русский Српски језик سنڌي සිංහල Тоҷикӣ தமிழ் తెలుగు ไทย Українська اردو O‘zbekcha Tiếng Việt יידיש