Thank you for taking on the role and responsibility as your school or department web manager. ……….
- Maintain compliance with Canyons School District Web Policies and the Canyons School
District Style Guide.
- Update homepage blog at least twice weekly with high quality content that is
consistent with the District’s overarching goals and values.
- Attend at least one training session: Introduction to WordPress, and a
Supplemental Training on subjects ranging from ADA compliance to social media
marketing. Other trainings will be open to any and all interested.
- Complete the Canvas training course for Web Managers including several brief tests that
demonstrate an understanding of best practices for maintaining the school website.
- Publish districtwide news, infographics, videos, and other messaging as directed by the
Office of Public Communications.
Ensure that the on-site calendar, bell schedules, student handbooks, and all other site
content is kept up-to-date.
- Work with Canyons District’s Web Developer to promptly troubleshoot and resolve
- Post at least twice weekly to official social media channels (Facebook & Twitter), or
coordinate with administration to post timely updates. Posts might include links to blog
posts with a short summary or other applicable content.
- Respond regularly and professionally to questions or comments on posted social media