Canyons Board of Education
9150 S. 500 West
Sandy, UT 84070
Public Comment Instructions:
- Public comment time is limited to residents and current employees of the District, except with prior approval of Board Leadership.
- Patrons or current employees wishing to provide public comment are asked to write their names on the provided sign-up sheet within the first 15 minutes of the meeting. Participants must note the agenda item or topic they wish to address, and whether they represent a group.
- When several people share the same opinion, the Board asks individuals to select a representative spokesperson.
- Speakers must indicate whether they hold or are seeking an elected or appointed position.
- Patrons may provide Board members with written documents pertaining to their comments. These documents must be submitted to the Board secretary.
- Time allotted for individual public comment is at the discretion of the Board President. Generally, individuals receive 3 minutes, and groups receive 6 minutes.
- Patrons may address the Board on the same issue once in a three-month period.