Summer break is just around the corner, but Canyons District will continue to provide free, nutritious meals to students through its curbside grab-and-go meal service.
Through June 30, 2020, all students 18 years of age and under will be able to pick up a sack lunch, Monday through Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at 14 convenient locations. Students also will receive a cold breakfast to refrigerate and enjoy the following day.
Please note that due to construction, the curbside meal service at Hillcrest High (350 S 900 East) will conclude on Friday, May 29, but families may choose to visit any of the other nearby locations listed below.
Until further notice, families are asked to follow social distancing guidelines and pull up to designated pick-up zones while remaining inside their vehicles.
Canyons District will continue to serve meals after June 30 at authorized Summer Food Service Program locations. More information will be shared with families as soon as those details are finalized.
Questions? Please send an email to email@example.com.
Free Meal Locations
- Bell View Elementary, 9800 S. 800 East
- Copperview Elementary, 8449 S. Monroe Street
- Crescent Elementary, 11100 S. 230 East
- East Midvale Elementary, 6990 S. 300 East
- Midvale Elementary, 7830 Chapel Street
- Park Lane Elementary, 9955 S. 2300 East
- Ridgecrest Elementary, 1800 E. 7200 South
- Sandy Elementary, 8725 S. 280 East
- Sprucewood Elementary, 12025 S.1000 East
- Willow Springs Elementary, 13288 Lone Rock Dr.
- Butler Middle, 7530 S. 2700 East
- Eastmont Middle, 10100 S. 1300 East
- Union Middle, 615 E. 8000 South
- Jordan High, 95 E. Beetdigger Blvd.