Employee Release Time Regulations - 400.11-1
- The president of the employee agent group may be released as outlined: (1) Board Policy—410.02—Release Time for the Licensed Employee Agent Group President; (2) Board Policy—420.02—Release Time for the ESP Employee Agent Group President.
- No employee shall be given approval for release from his/her duties for activities unless the release is requested in advance in writing by the employee agent group and approved in writing by the Superintendent or designee. All duties performed by employees on paid employee agent leave must directly benefit the District.
- No employee other than the employee agent group presidents (see Board Policy—410.02—Release Time for Licensed Employee Agent Group President; or Board Policy—420.02—Release Time for ESP Employee Agent Group President) involved in Association activities that do not directly benefit the District shall be given approval for released time in excess of five (5) days in any one school year.
- The appropriate salary and benefit costs for employees granted released time for activities including those that do not directly benefit the District shall be assessed to the employee agent group. This will be accomplished through remittance of such fees to the District from the respective employee agent group.
- Leave records with associated costs will be on file in the Human Resources Department.
已通过 – 2007年10月7日。
此在线演示文稿是Canyons学区当前采用的政策手册的电子表示形式。它不反映正在进行的更新活动。官方权威手册可在位于桑迪东300 600号桑迪（South East East）的9361 South 300的总监办公室中查阅。