Canyons School District is committed to work with parents, family, and community in Title III programs to assist English learners and immigrant students to achieve at high levels so that all English learners can meet the same challenging State academic standards that all children are expected to meet.
- In meeting these objectives, the District will promote parent, family, and community participation in language instruction educational programs for the parents, families, and communities of English learners.
- The District will work to strengthen and increase parent, family and community engagement in programs that serve English learners, including family literacy services, and parent and family outreach and training activities to English learners.
- As the District provides community participation programs, family literary services, and parent and family outreach, the focus of these programs are to:
- To improve the English language skills of English learners; and
- To assist parents and families in helping their children to improve their academic achievement and become active participants in the education of their children.
此在线演示文稿是Canyons学区当前采用的政策手册的电子表示形式。它不反映正在进行的更新活动。官方权威手册可在位于桑迪东300 600号桑迪（South East East）的9361 South 300的总监办公室中查阅。