Canyons District’s benefit-eligible employees have access to a full spectrum of health, dental and vision plans along with other benefits. Open enrollment season is held each year in October at which time all benefit-eligible employees must log into the enrollment tool and confirm their elections, regardless of whether they choose to enroll in coverage, or decline it. More information can be found on the Insurance Department’s enrollment website.
PEHP offers powerful tools and programs to help you get the most out of your health plan (see below). Canyons District employees can access these tools by visiting www.PEHP.org.
- Get started by creating a PEHP member account. From this landing page, you can review the status of claims, print ID cards, access cost and quality tools, and more.
- Locate in-network providers by searching the online list. You can search by name, specialty, location or facility.
- Look up your medications and see if there are lower cost options, or check out PEHP’s list of discounted wellness products and services, from acupuncture and fitness centers to dental products.
- Take the mystery out of health care pricing and quality. Once you have set up your PEHP member login, you will be able to shop for health care much like you would for other goods and services using PEHP’s cost and quality tools.
For questions about your pharmacy or medical coverage, call PEHP at 1-800-765-7347. For further assistance, contact CSD’s Insurance Department at 801-826-5428.
Save Money on Drugs
Did you know that drug prices vary widely between pharmacies—and that there are tools to find the lowest prices and best discounts?
- GoodRx.com collects prices for every FDA-approved prescription drug at more than 70,000 pharmacies. The free website allows you to compare prices at nearby pharmacies and obtain discounts of up to 80 percent on most prescription drugs.
- Another similar tool is available through Lowestmed.com, which was recently renamed the RetailMeNot Rx Saver.