Curriculum Implementation Guidelines
- The principal is the educational/instructional leader of the school.
- The school principal is responsible to work with a school building leadership team (BLT) to supervise professional development, planning, and supervision of curriculum implementation.
- Curriculum implementation decisions will be based upon study and consideration of the following criteria, including, but not limited to:
- Evidence-based instructional practices aligned with the State and/or the Common Core Standards.
- Relevant formative and summative assessments.
- New developments in subject matter or competency.
This online presentation is an electronic representation of the Canyons School District’s currently adopted policy manual. It does not reflect updating activities in progress. The official, authoritative manual is available for inspection in the office of the Superintendent located at 9361 South 300 East Sandy, UT 84070.