Useful Templates and LogosSlideshow Templates
Logos and Buttons
Social Media Icons
Canyons District Logos
Contacts - Faculty & Staff Directories:
- Steps to Adding a Module (Sidebar graphic or button)
- Template Module Variations - this will show you the different module locaitons and names within the template
JCE Editor Tools - these are the tools/icons at the top of the Article editing area:
- File Manager - Adding PDF's or Files to Your Page - This is a typical process when adding SCC minutes or other like documents.
- Additional File Browser Tutorials
- Creating and Editing Table Rows
- Deleting Tables
- Editing Table Cells
- Creating and Deleting Table Columns
- Merging and Splitting Table Cells
Images using JCE Editor:
Slideshow:Slideshow Templates Zip File
JEvents - Calendar Component
If the School Calendar from Outlook hasn't updated use this tutorial to manually push the calendar update.
Modifying the Template
Changing the Toolbar Icons in the upper right portion of the site (This requires Admin rights and can be a bit more tricky. For assistance contact the Web Management Office)
Adding the Safe UT Button (creating a custom module)
Changing the maximum file size in the JCE Editor
If you can't upload a file and you have already set the maximum file size in the Joomla global preferences, the size may need to be changed in the JCE Editor Pro plugin, too.