The Substitute pool is open for applications for:
- Substitute Teachers/Administrators
- Substitute Preschool Teachers-(Part time 8:45 am - 11:45 am/Mon-Thurs)
- Substitute Bus Drivers
- Substitute Bus Attendants
- Substitute Nutrition Workers
If you are planning to be a substitute for the 2016-2017 school year, follow the instructions below:
- Print and complete the Substitute Intent to Return Packet 2016-17
- Submit completed packet to Canyons School District Substitute Desk located at 9361 S. 300 E., Sandy, Utah by August 12, 2016
All other individuals who desire to substitute teach in Canyons District will be required to complete a training program prior to being hired as a substitute teacher. These trainings must be completed online through jobs.canyonsdistrict.org. There is a cost of $39.95 for the training. Once you have successfully completed the training you will need to print off a substitute diploma, and complete a Canyons School District's Critical Policies Read & Sign form and a Substitute Application submitting all to the Canyons District Substitute Desk. After the documents have been received your AESOP account will be activated for the 2016-17 school year and you will be eligible to begin substitute teaching.
You may access additional information at jobs.canyonsdistrict.org.