To navigate the Purchasing Website, please use the directory in the upper left corner of this page. If you have questions about the site, please contact Gayle Christensen, Purchasing Department Webmaster, at (801)826-5353 or
Are you moving to a new school as part of the District's grade reconfiguration?
Our AWESOME WAREHOUSE STAFF is here to assist you!
Please download the "District Moving Labels" listed below to your computer. When opened, it becomes a fillable form that can be printed for each box. Be sure to read and carefully follow the "Packing Instructions" then view the "Lifting Instructions" for your safety.
District Moving Labels
The new fiscal year deadlines have been approved and published. Please click link below to view memo:
- SOLE SOURCE LETTERS are now found on this site. Just look for the "Sole Sources" link found in the upper left column. Questions? Call the Purchasing Department.
- Your Purchase Order copies are now sent directly to your email via our scanner. If you are not getting them (or you are new and replacing someone else), please let Mackenzie Coburn know (ext. 65348) ASAP and she will fix the problem. The email subject line will read
- When first entering a requisition, in the main description box on the second main screen, please be sure to use only a few words and include NOUNS to describe the entire purchase in capitalized letters. This helps with quicker processing of orders and with monthly Board Reports. Thank you for your help!
The mission of the Canyons School District Purchasing Department is to:
Obtain all goods and services necessary for the students, faculty and staff in the most cost effective and efficient manner;
Provide value-added service to support student achievement consistent with the mission of the District;
Maintain a commitment to excellence through professional ethics and best business practices;
Ensure compliance with all District, state, and federal regulations;
Encourage open competition among vendors through fair negotiation and competitive bidding.
We are bound by our profession to continuously strive to seek innovative and effective processes that do not impede, but rather facilitate the acquisition process.
We can assist you by:
• Listening to your needs
• Finding the best value
• Identifying new and custom sources
• Obtaining and reviewing quotes
• Negotiating terms and conditions
• Placing orders and resolving issues
• Limiting liability and maximizing compliance
• Maintaining quality and standards
• Providing timely and value-added service
|Gary Hansen||Director of Purchasing||801-826-5390|
|Stacey Banks||Administrative Secretary/Buyer||801-826-5391|
|Jay Caldwell||Senior Buyer||801-826-5345|
|Monte Neff||Senior Buyer||801-826-5413|
|Gayle Christensen||Purchasing Technician||801-826-5353|
|Mackenzie Coburn||Purchasing Technician||801-826-5348|
|Leslee Farrow||Fixed Asset Coordinator||801-826-5369|