The Apex Awards are given each fall to educators, employees, local elected officials, corporate partners, community leaders and volunteers at a by-invitation-only event. This will be the seventh year CSD has honored outstanding educators, administrators and community supporters with Apex Awards.
Apex Award categories are:
- Teacher of the Year
- School Administrator of the Year
- District Administrator of the Year
- Business Partner of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Elected Official of the Year
- Student Support Services Professional of the Year
- Education Support Professional of the Year
- Legacy Award
Nominations for Apex Awards can be submitted for all categories except Teacher of the Year. The District’s Teacher of the Year is selected in the spring and is CSD’s nominee in the state Teacher of the Year competition. This year's winner will be announced Tuesday, April 26 at 7:30. The Board of Education invites the community to the event, to be held in the Professional Development Center of the Canyons Administration Building, 9361 S. 300 East.