The holidays have arrived! It’s time for celebrating with family, friends — and food. It’s easy to gain weight during the holidays, but can be very hard to lose it once it is there. To help you combat the holiday weight gain, Canyons District is providing a little extra motivation.
The program is simple — if you maintain or lose weight over the holidays you will be entered into a drawing for some fantastic prizes. To participate you will need to officially weigh in at one of the designated weigh-in locations on Nov. 21 or Nov. 22 to determine your beginning weight. Then, on Jan. 3 and Jan. 4 weigh in again at a designated location to determine your ending weight. If your weight is the same or less you will be entered into the drawing. RULES FOR PARTICIPATION
• You must be a contracted CSD employee working at least 20 hours per week.
• You must weigh in at the start and finish at an official weigh-in location.
• Submit your weigh-in card. You won’t be eligible for prizes without it. WEIGH-IN LOCATIONSNov. 21
• Canyons Administration Building, 9150 S. 500 West, 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
• Canyons Support Services Center, 9361 S. 300 East, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
• Hillcrest High School, 7350 S. 900 East, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Nov. 22
• Brighton High School, 2220 E. Bengal Blvd., 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Alta High School, 11055 S Hawk Hwy, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Prizes include an iPad 2, Kindle and gift cards to Home Depot, Best Buy, Barnes and Noble, Target and Sports Authority
If you are enrolled in the District’s health insurance you can also register at www.healthyutah.org for additional resources and chances to win additional prizes.Download the weigh-in card.pdf
Questions? Call the Canyons District Insurance Office at 801-826-5448.