1. Student shall follow directions of the driver the first time given.
2. Student shall arrive at the bus stop 5 minutes before the bus arrives.
3. Student shall wait in a safe place, clear of traffic and away from where the bus stops.
4. Student shall wait in an orderly line and shall avoid horseplay.
5. Student shall cross the road or street in front of the bus only after the bus has come to a complete stop and upon direction of the driver.
6. Student shall go directly to an available or assigned seat when entering the bus.
7. Student shall remain seated and keep aisles and exits clear.
8. Student shall exhibit classroom conduct at all times.
9. Student shall refrain from throwing or passing objects in, from or into buses.
10. Student is permitted to carry only objects that can be held on his/her lap.
11. Student shall not use profane language, obscene gestures, tobacco, alcohol,
drugs or any other controlled substance in the bus.
12. Student shall refrain from eating and drinking in the bus.
13. Student shall not carry hazardous materials or non-service animals into the bus.
14. Student shall respect the rights and safety of others.
15. Student shall refrain from leaving or boarding the bus at locations other than
the assigned stop.
16. Student shall refrain from extending head, arms or objects out of the bus
FOLLOW THESE RULES TO KEEP
YOUR RIDING PRIVILEGE